Sunday, March 30, 2014

Writerly Update: 3/14

Recently, I've taken a hiatus to devote more time to studying for this damn GRE in English Literature Subject test, which is quite hard, and which I need to pursue a PhD. You can stay updated with all things me by following me on Twitter, Liking my Facebook page, adding me to your circles on Google+, or subscribing to the blog.

On the plus side, a short story of mine (about early mistakes in writing, finding the muse, etc, really kind of depressing, actually) was lately accepted and should be published soon. More details later. Another story is being considered. I've got some new poems I'm tweaking. (I like to take my time. So many rush to publication!) And I've got a novel, or novella, I'm currently writing the fourth draft to.

Do not despair, my Noguerreros!

No comments:

Post a Comment