In the spirit of Thanksgiving I'd like to just post a list of things I'm thankful for. I hope I don't get complaints from rightists for not mentioning God.
- Health (I think a lot of people don't realize how lucky they are in this regard.)
- Happiness (That is, that I have all that I want; it's an attitude. Sorry Aristotle; I'm with the Stoics on this one. Here's a pretty good YouTube vid on topic.)
- Freedom (I live in a free country. That's a big deal.)
- Privacy (Some. Enjoy it while it lasts, people. Come twenty, thirty years: goodbye!)
- Love (I'm talking about Mommy. I'm just thankful to know what love is, not to sound cliche.)
- Kindle Touch (Just Kid'n'.)