Thursday, June 30, 2011

Introduction

Hi there.

Who am I? I'm a writer. What do I write? Fiction. As of late, mostly science fiction. Mostly short stories. I'm working on some longer pieces too. I also like "literary" - the fiction serious people do. I also write poetry. I'm getting my MFA and pursuing a career as a professor.

What is this? My blog. I've created this little thing here in order to introduce and promote myself as a writer, as well as interact and network with the literary community (you know, those of us who read). I will post links and share things and do blog posts about my fiction, my poetry, my thoughts on science or random things, about the craft and/or business of writing, about my politics, and about what I'm reading, have read, or will read. All for free. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment